You and I may or may not agree about the issue of vaccine passports. If we disagree, please know that I support your right to choose your own path, as I hope you will allow me to choose mine.
Today, I wrote to the Hon. Kelvin Goertzen about my concerns regarding vaccine passports and health orders in Manitoba.
I am publishing my letter here so that if you live in Manitoba, and if you also share these concerns, you may copy this letter and make it your own.
Letter to the Hon. Kelvin Goertzen RE: Manitoba Vaccine Passports
Dear Hon. Kelvin Goertzen,
Thank you for serving our constituency and our province. We appreciate you.
Here are several concerns I have about recent government mandates and health orders:
- Vaccine passports, along with health orders that segregate the unvaccinated from regular society, are dividing Canadian citizens, pitting neighbor against neighbor. Is that the kind of Canada we want to facilitate?
- Vaccine passports and vaccine incentives are infringing on Canadian citizens’ rights to privacy and equal opportunity.
- Canadian citizens have the right to accept or refuse health treatment without being ostracized, yet recent health orders and campaigns have demonized citizens who wish to fight Covid-19 via natural methods rather than take vaccines. Where has our body autonomy gone to? Why is discrimination and prejudice now acceptable in Canada?
- Healthy, unvaccinated tax payers are unable to access the services and facilities they’ve faithfully paid for.
- Young children and teenagers are being pressured by society (and our government is leading the pressure campaign) to consent to vaccines that have not undergone sufficient safety and efficacy testing. Who will protect our children from the unknown, long-term effects of these vaccines, especially when they are the demographic with the highest survival rate of Covid-19?
Thank you for hearing my concerns. I’m confident that all Manitobans can count on you to fight for individual freedoms and rights. Please bring back our Canada, glorious and free.
Sara Jane Kehler
(Insert Your Address Here)
Please call or email your local representative to voice your concerns. Your voice matters. Every voice matters. Our government representatives need to hear from us. (Here’s a link to the Manitoba Legislative Assembly’s Directory.)
These are troubling times. People are divided. I hope I haven’t hurt any of my readers by revealing my true concerns, however, there comes a time when we must speak what we believe is true. Today, I needed to speak.
May God bless you and keep you – vaccinated and non-vaccinated. I love you all!